Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
At Care First Rehab, we provide our patients in Cary, Morrisville, Raleigh, and surrounding areas with an exceptional outpatient and rehabilitation experience. We believe that a synthesis of modern technique and human touch produces optimal results. Care First Rehab offers an encouraging environment where our friendly and dedicated staff assists patients in achieving their physical therapy goals. Our staff of experienced therapists take a personal interest in our patients’ well being. At Care First Rehab we are 100% committed to patient care.
- Treatment for injury to ankle/foot, knee, hip, shoulder, back/neck/head, elbow/hand
- Evaluation and treatment of pain or discomfort during exercise or movement
- Fitness evaluation; flexibility, strength, body composition, posture, balance and aerobic conditioning
- Sports injuries
- Post surgical
- Licensed physical therapists with continued postgraduate degree training.
- 30 to 60 minute treatment sessions.
- Treatments designed to fit your individual and personal needs.
- The use of the most progressive treatment techniques to help with your recovery from pain and lack of limb flexibility, coordination, balance, endurance, speed and strength.