ON-SITE MASSAGE THERAPY CARY, NC
FREQUENTLY ASKED MASSAGE THERAPY QUESTIONS
Why use massage therapy?
You won’t find a more beneficial massage treatment than one that focuses on the specific areas of your body that need the most work. Our massage therapists are trained to locate the areas in need of relief, and they concentrate on manipulating those particular muscles and tissues.
Whether you are interested in a Swedish massage or a deep tissue massage, our Cary clinic offers the a forms of massage therapy that will relieve your body. As a professional massage therapist, Care First Rehab’s team uses traditional massage techniques with our comprehensive knowledge of the human body to create a unique treatment designed to provide proven health advantages.
What does massage therapy help with?
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Problems
- IT Band Syndrome
- Piriformis Syndrome
Will my insurance cover message therapy? How much does it cost?
Although many insurance companies do cover message therapy, what exactly they cover specifically can vary greatly. Please review our billing and insurance participation section on this website, and if you have additional questions regarding your specific insurance, please contact our office.
is message therapy available for workers comp?
WHAT TYPES OF MASSAGE ARE AVAILABLE?
Manual Lymph Drainage by Vooder technique, Sport Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, and Trigger Point Treatment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT
Our highly skilled and licensed massage therapist has over 15 years of experience in the field of massage therapy. We implement a systematic approach to reducing pain and stress while promoting healing. There is a 4-step process to provide effective relief:
1. Assessment: The therapist assesses the client’s specific needs, concerns, & medical history. This ensures the plan is tailored to each patient individually.
2. Preparation: Before starting massage, the therapist prepares the environment to create a soothing and comfortable setting.
3. Application: During the massage, the therapist skillfully applies the chosen technique(s) to target the patient’s specific areas of concern.
4. Aftercare: After the massage, the therapist provides guidance on post-treatment care, including stretches, self massage techniques, and lifestyle recommendations.
WHAT TO EXPECT
At Care First Rehab, we provide our patients in Wake and Durham County with an exceptional massage therapy services.
Massage therapy isn’t just a form of stress relief. This relaxing remedy can be used to treat a number of physical and mental conditions. Care First Rehab has been providing massage therapy to patients in Cary, Raleigh, Morrisville and surrounding areas to help prevent or alleviate negative symptoms, ranging from anxiety to physical pain.
After our professional therapists are able to perform an evaluation to isolate the direct cause of your issues, we are then ready to design a personalized therapy plan.